Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chanel Iman

This Victoria's Secret Angel is Chanel Iman. I think she is one of the prettiest models that there are. She is very different looking and the only Victoria's Secret angel with darker skin. I think she is the most natural looking model.

The one thing I don't really like about her is at times her face looks very babyish especially her cheeks. All of the models tend to look like that at times though.

She was born in Atlanta Georgia on December 1, 1990. I think one of the reasons that she looks really young is because she is only five years older than me and when you think about it that's not that much.

She started modeling at age 13 for Ford Models. Her resume is impressive and she has been on a few major magazine covers such as Harper's Bazaar, Teen Vogue, Vogue, Elle and Vanity Fair.


She also has been seen as a bombshell "Angel" on numerous commercials aired by Victoria’s Secret, including a holiday segment directed by Michael Bay. Chanel officially received her wings in November 2010 during her second in New York City’s Victoria’s Secret Runway Show.


She is the youngest angel as of right now and that means she will stay with them for a long time which is good because she's so pretty! She also has one of the best bodies ever and I'm so jelous, I wish my stomach looked like hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment