Wednesday, February 29, 2012

In my opinion Candice Swanepoel is the least pretty out of all the Victoria's Secret angle. I think her nose is way to big and her lips are weirdly shaped. Obviously she's not ugly because if she was she wouldn't be an angel but she is not as pretty as the others.

Some people would beg to differ with me and say that they think she is gorgeous but my personal opinion she is not. I guess I just think the models should look for unique than she does. My favorite models have darker hair and very tan skin and all she has is blonde hair and blue eyes. She is the usual American Beauty.

Although she has the standered American blonde hair and blue eyes she wasn't born in the States. She was born on October 20, 1988 by the Mooi River, South Africa in a small farming village in the Midland of KwaZulu.

In 2007 Candice was the first South African model to walk the runway in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Since then she has continued to walk in Victoria's Secret annual Fashion Show and she has also appeared in many of their add campaigns and commercials.

Not only has she walked the runway for Victoria's Secret, she has also been in fashion shows for many big labels such as Tommy Hilfiger, Dolce and Gabanna, Sass and Bide, Betsey Johnson, Diane von Furstenberg and many others.

She has also been on some magazine covers such as Vogue, ELLE, GQ, Cosmopolitan and many more others.







She seems to have had many other oprotunies that the other angels haven't had which makes me kind of mad because I don't think she's the best one and I wish some of my favorites would be on so many magazine covers and in so many runway shows.

1 comment:

  1. I think she's one of the prettiest ones! So gorg, blah i'm jeal.

    ReplyDelete