Thursday, February 16, 2012



Apparently my blogs have been too much about the bio of each of the models so now all I'm gonna do is give my opinion on them which is kind of hard to do since there's not much I have to say about each one except their all amazing and I want to be like each and everyone of them but I guess I'll try it.

Alessandra Ambrosio is the model that I'm blogging about today. She's another one of my favorite models. I like the fact that she has a family too so shes not only focused on her career.



The only thing I guess I don't like about her is when she talks because her accent is actually really annoying but that's kind of how a lot of the models are. That's probably why I would never get to be one because their all foreign or from random countries.




See what I mean? It just gets old after awhile. I still love her though and I think shes absolutely gorgeous. She's definitely one of my favorite angels but not before Adrianna Lima and Miranda Kerr of course.

She also has one of the best bodies ever and I hope when I'm my age I'm in as good of shape that she's in. Since she has one of the best bodies out of all the Victoria's Secret Models, she does a lot of the swimsuit adds and photoshoots.



On top of her having one of the best bodies shes also got a great sense of fashion and wears some of the cutest clothes I've ever seen. I totally wish I had her closet and all of her clothes and shoes, it's not fair.



No comments:

Post a Comment