Thursday, February 23, 2012

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is one of the youngest Victorias Secret angles and also one of my favorites. She is gorgeous and has one of the best bodies ever. She has been an angel since 2006 and ever since her first runway show with them Victoria's Secret fans everywhere have fallen in love with her.  

The only thing that kinda bothers me about her is her chin I'm not really sure why it's just in some pictures of her it looks weird. Besides that she has the most amazing eyes ever I wish mine looked like hers.

Also I really don't like the name Rosie. Rose is better I don't get why her parents named her that. Maybe it's becuase she's from a different country and that name is popular there. It just seems very outdated and sort of little kidish.

The reason why she is one of my favorite models is because she was also in the most recent Transformers movie and I thought she did such a great job, way better then Megan Fox ever did. Plus her and Shia Labeouf looked so much better together then he did with Megan Fox.



For someone who's so beautiful I thought her acting might be bad when I first heard that a Victoria's Secret model was going to try to act in a big movie but I was very impressed when I watched it becuase she honestly did a really good job. I've watched the movie so many times and after each time I just want to look exactly like her becuase she's soooo gorgeous. If I looked like her I would be the happiest person ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment